Friday, May 28, 2010

Is this true about food and health


Is this true about food and health?
If you eat the same kind of food everyday, you will eventually develop a sensitivity of that food, making you more likely to get sick. So if you eat a couple bananas every day, your body will eventually become sensitive to it, and will not desire bananas anymore, and if you keep eating bananas every day for a few weeks, you are more likely to develop a cold. But everything is like this except water, where water is neutral and must be drinken everyday.
Diet & Fitness - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No. That is just ridiculous. There are entire cultures that thrive now and countless throughout history that have thrived on one or two staple foods; rice, potato, wheat, corn, deer, fish, etc.
2 :
That's rubbish. My grandfather was a baker of lovely bread and I have eaten bread every day for as long as I can remember. I still love it and haven't had a cold for well over 2 years (touch wood) Water is essential to health, I am glad I can drink it every day too




 Read more discussions :