Sunday, October 12, 2008

If a person eats dog food or cat food will it cause health problems or will it be as healthy as


If a person eats dog food or cat food will it cause health problems or will it be as healthy as?
eating regular food. Since the dog food & cat food was made to give the dog or cat a well balanced meal. Will it also give a person a well balanced meal.

Other - Health - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Shaggy eats scooby snacks all the time. How else do you think he keeps his energy up? They go crazy over those things.
2 :
definitely not. lol domestic pets need different nutrition then primates. (that's us) :] some of those foods aren't even healthy for cats and dogs...
3 :
There are human grade ingredients and animal grade. There are higher standards for the processing of people food, than animal food believe it or not. Be careful.
4 :
Nope--it will NOT give a person(or a dog/cat)a well balanced diet. In fact, there are additives in dog food that are not suited for human consumptions, then look through the list of chemicals in dog food--yuk....I have a dog and believe me, my dog will NOT get dog food....my dog is healthy and does not need flea/tick treatment---if this dog/cat food is so good for them, then why do those animals get so many illnesses? I don't see any wild animals soffer from allergies or flea infestion, worms and other diseases because they don't eat this cooked dog food---like I said: YUK--I wouldn't even feed my dog dog food--not the dry one or the one in the can



 Read more discussions :