Friday, December 28, 2012

How many people can afford healthy food


How many people can afford healthy food?
How many people find it hard to buy healthy food, because you can't afford it. Or you can't find certain health food stores such as Whole Foods. How many ppl can afford heathy food. Please state your age, what type of area you live in( ex; rural, urban, suburban), and whether you work,what type of education you have, or if your in school. thank you so much

Diet & Fitness - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Is this a survey? Not that it matters to me but it sounds like you're doing research or something? I find it's actually cheaper to buy healthy food than it is junk food. Look at this way....do third world countries have chips, cookies, ice cream and Kraft dinner kicking around? Or are they eating lots of fruits and vegetables plus whatever game is available? I know you're going to say "but they grow and hunt their food" and you're right, but they also have their own markets and bartering systems that we here call "grocery stores" where we buy food from "people who grow or raise food".....capish? I myself, to answer your question can afford healthy food cause fruits and veggies are way cheaper than chips, cookies and junk in general. I'm 44, I live in a city with a population of approximately 85,000 people, I'm a college graduate and I own a teaching and training company. Hope this info helps and good luck with your research
2 :
39 years old Las Vegas metro Self-employed B.S Exercise Science B.S Computer Eng. B.S Electronic Eng. * eating healthy is not cheap. however using the diet to prevent sickness is much more effective than attempting treating it down the road



 Read more discussions :