Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is pasta the miracle health food


Is pasta the miracle health food?
Seriously. I'm having pasta at least once a day. It makes me full so I am hardly hungry for the entire day, plus it makes me lose weight. I don't know if I'm actually imagining this or not, but I think the pasta is adding weight on to my chest. No joke. It's great!! And yes, pasta IS considered a good carb.
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
pasta does have a lot of carbs in it and it does help lose weight if your working out as well but just eating pasta without working out will eventually catch up to you and you will start putting on pounds.
2 :
No, pasta is not a health food. And carb diets are bad for you. Where ever you got this information is a bad source. But lucky you, you get to eat pasta like crazy. I however know it's bad to eat and try to eat it sparingly and for early dinners or earlier in the day. Because if you are going to eat bad foods, don't eat them so close to bedtime that there is no time for your body to it off.
3 :
pasta is NOT miracle health food UNLESS it is whole grain. If it is whole grain it is the best food in the world otherwise its a cancer causing disgusting peice of crap



 Read more discussions :