Monday, August 16, 2010

What would you eat if the food had no effect on your health or weight


What would you eat if the food had no effect on your health or weight?
Cake for breakfast? Just chocolate? Would you drink the lard from the deep fryer? With no physical effects, what would you eat/drink? Ooooh, stalker! I've never had a stalker before. Congratulations on your MPA in hydrology. Is hydrology even a degree? What's an MPA? I have a PhD in Engineering. You can check if you want, stalker. Sorry, everyone else. This stalker was all sadness because she believes in ghosts and is all sensitive at the idea that she's not edumacated. And then blocked me so I can't reply to her thread. Like the brave soul she obviously is. I don't block people, so feel free to stalk me here some more, avatar lookalike person.
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Human flesh


2 :
Everything! (nearly) :D รข™¥
3 :
Cheesebugers! I love them all kinds of them with all kinds of toppings.
4 :
The same as I do now...whatever I feel like. I'm one of few blessed with a fast metabolism, so my diet doesn't have much influence on my weight. ...and no, I won't eat cake/ chocolate for breakfast...I consider it the same as alcohol...if you have any before 11am you're an addict. And no, I won't drink lard...it's got a rather nauseating texture and taste.
5 :
a cup of milk
6 :
LMFAO. Educate people like me? I have an MPA in Hydrology from Columbia NYC, what do you have, besides a pathetic 2 sense



 Read more discussions :