Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Health Food at the Reef Playacar


Health Food at the Reef Playacar?
I am booking a vacation at the Reef Playacar Resort and Spa in Mexico and I was curious if they had any health food areas. I know that a lot of resorts now have an entire section, or at least a decent selection of healthy food to choose from. I'm a vegetarian and I do eat anything high in fat or calories, so it's needless to say that my food choices are pretty limited. Also, I was wondering if am I able to take food in my checked luggage? I want to pack my soy nuggets, veggie burgers, tofu, and salad dressing but I'm not certain if I am allowed. If anyone knows the answer to either of the questions that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Other - Mexico - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
I pack food in my bag all the time because I am allergic to Gluten. I can't tell you about the food at the Reef. I personally don't like all inclusives. However, I can tell the beach restoration project just completed on Friday, there are lovely, deep, wide beaches for you to enjoy



 Read more discussions :