Monday, January 24, 2011

I was asked to quit certain foods due to health reasons is there any ingredient to make me hate the food


I was asked to quit certain foods due to health reasons is there any ingredient to make me hate the food.?
like how some foods have addictives is there an opposite to that for my situation.
Cooking & Recipes - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have to dig deep down and just stop eating the bad foods. I am Certified Master Pastry Chef who had to stop eating sweets..........talk about hard.....lol. But I did it and still dont eat sweets anymore.
2 :
Not really, but the best way to stop eating certain foods is to get really good at understanding and perparing the "other" foods. You don't say what the "health" reasons are though, so hard to say if they are things you can just eat less of, or are truly intolerant or allergic to your body (even then there's some leeway), or are just not advisable like junk food, etc.
3 :
Once when I was really hungover in college I kept vomiting up pink vitamin water, i couldn't drink it for years after that. When I had morning sickness when I was pregnant i kept eating ginger candy and now I cant as i associate it with nausea. So next time you are nauseous eat the food you wanna hate.
4 :
“ The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. “ Mark Twain



 Read more discussions :