Sunday, January 16, 2011

Great idea?? Fast food health food


Great idea?? Fast food health food?
I had this crazy dream last night, my dad went to like a health food fast food joint and brought back like a lettuce burger..it wasn't one of those disgusting veggie burgers, just a bunch of lettuce on a bun. Came wrapped like a big mac.. In my dream, the restaurant had a catchy name, and even the lettuce buger had a cool name... I jumped out of bed and tried to write these things down, but when I woke up..I found that I actually only wrote the names down in my dream??? What the hell...my million dollar idea gone!!!!
Fast Food - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wow that sucks i hate when u forget something in ur dream and then u cant remmeber it!! :) arghh
2 :
i think it would be great to have a fast food place that was healthy if the food was good I'm sure it would be very popular don't be discouraged just keep working on it you never know maybe you will be a millionaire.good luck!
3 :
I think Cosi, Panera and Salad Works are all based on healthy quick meals. I think it is a great idea. Go for it. You will just have to continue dreaming while you are awake! Best of luck to you...
4 :
There are healthier fast food places like Subway, Schlotsky's, Chick-Fil-A, etc. The problem is that it is difficult to have healthy food for a cheap price. Healthy veggies are expensive, and if a restaurant wants to stay afloat and serve healthy foods, they will have a hard time. Almost no one can compete with McDonald's Dollar Menu. If you can find a way to make cheap, healthy food... go for it! Get it out there. Talk to your parents (if you are young) and tell them your idea. Who knows? Maybe someone will buy it. But honestly, I wouldn't eat lettuce on a bun. Sounds disgusting.
5 :
Ooooooh! Healthy fastfood! It's a great idea. If you work on it properly, you might be a millionaire! You never know how these things go. But, good luck on that!
6 :
to sustain that helth food fast fud and that million dollar idea- start a veggie garden at ur backyard while looking for other gardeners who can supply ur needs for veggie burger. name could be vegiBun !!!?
7 :
hope u dream it again and remember the idea
8 :
i hate it when i lose my dreams I wouldn't eat the burger with just lettuce on a bun. beef isn't bad just get get the better cuts of beef. I bake the fries instead of deep frying them. Remember HEALTHY DOES NT HAVE TO BE TASTELESS



 Read more discussions :