Monday, August 8, 2011

Am I the only one who would like to see a health food section


Am I the only one who would like to see a health food section?
Am I the only one who likes the health food stuff...? I totally wish there was a health food section... If you want one could you please give the idea a thumbs up on the Suggestions page (It's the first suggestion): http://suggestions.yahoo.com/srp/?prop=answers&query=nutrition&crumb=ZOk3k5L84pG&sort=&filter=none&resolved=0&vote_mode=1 Actually... when I was young I was the kid who actually liked the whole grain, oat-meal cake... I actually still remember that cake from my childhood and look for the recipe online still (as it was served in school and I had no idea what it actually was)
Cooking & Recipes - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Most likely, we are being indoctrinated to "like health food".. and no matter how you make it really doesn't taste good. btw Dunkin' Donuts came up with a flatbread with egg whites and turkey sausage or veggies for an alternative to the donuts or muffins. Hope that stuff has a big shelf life because its going to be a total waste of food



 Read more discussions :