Sunday, May 20, 2012

opening a salad/health food place- any good name suggestions


opening a salad/health food place- any good name suggestions?

Other - Dining Out - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
"Lettuce Entertain You"
2 :
do you like The Garden of Eating probably too cheesy but Good luck with your endeavor I hope all goes well
3 :
Toss ur Salad!!
4 :
Salad Shooter's
5 :
The Big Bad Burger Bar?
6 :
Anatol Kuragin's Restaurant.
7 :
Garden Fresh, Garden of Eden, Wild Greens, GreenLeaf or Green Leaves.
8 :
I don't have my own idea, I just had to say that I like the idea "The Garden of Eating" - or drop "The." I'd eat at a place with that name!
9 :
health works the best to you natures own lunas health bar salads etc... the harmony lounge
10 :
the green scene



 Read more discussions :