Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm looking for a cost effective urinary tract health cat food - any ideas


I'm looking for a cost effective urinary tract health cat food - any ideas?
And if so, where's the best place to find it? PetSmart or on the web?
Other - Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My cat just got over a UTI. Our vet said that since she's an indoor cat she could eat an indoor formula food. I don't know if that's the case with you or not, but if it is, you could try what we feed our cat. We give her Purina Cat Chow Indoor Formula. You can get it at any grocery store.
2 :
I am searching for the same thing tonight. I have tried the Purina for Urinary tract, and my cat will not eat it. In fact, he runs from it. I saw that Friskies has one, but have no idea where to find it as of yet



 Read more discussions :