Monday, March 28, 2011

Help with health, food labels assesment!


Help with health, food labels assesment! :(?
Im taking health online, for 12th grade in highschool, because I am due in a month, yes Im 18, and I know it was a mistake to get preganant. I was just wondering if someone could do this one assesment for me because 8 classes in one days is huge on me, I have a history test I have to study for, and my moms gone away for 2 weeks because her sisters in hospital, my dads im army. I cant get abreak it seems. Thanks so much, and god bless If you can help me with this one assesment. From your kitchen or the grocery store: * Find 10 products with Nutrient Claims on the front panel. List the name of the product, the claim, and what information from the Nutrition Facts supports this claim. The first one is done for you. * Find 5 products that do not have nutrition labels. List your nutrition beliefs about these products, then go to My Food-A-pedia and list the actual nutrition facts.
Women's Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
Just go in your fridge or pantry and look at ten items.... as for things that don't have nutrition labels, try fruits like an apple, banana, lettuce... for example




 Read more discussions :