Saturday, September 8, 2012

(not really health)food to eat morning of SATs


(not really health)food to eat morning of SATs?
I'm taking the SATs again on saturday and I find some foods make me sleepy or even more hungry. is there something I can eat the morning of that wont do that or even keep me more alert? please help!
Other - General Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eggs, eat eggs, they are full of protein, and they day before the test they say to drink lots and lots of water. Also blueberries are a brain food. And if you don't want to be hungry bring a granola bar or something, you get breaks and then you can eat it there. And the most important thing, bring gum, minty gum, I always to this it helps to triger the brain and relax you. Good Luck!



 Read more discussions :