Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Going To A Health Food Store And Walmart Towmorrow


I'm Going To A Health Food Store And Walmart Towmorrow...?
Just kidding I don't go to Walmarts...but... I am going to a health food store and any major chain store around. What are some items I should pick up to deep condition my hair? Name anything legitimate you can think of... I don't have a budget... And I don't want to use something like...Pantene...yuck. Thanks loves.
Hair - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Bumble and bumble deeep treatment http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/
2 :
ok use aussie 3 minute miracle.
3 :
the best stuff to use is pure jojoba shampoo which is really healthy for your hair. so is pure lavender which smells amazing too. i think you can get aloe vera in shampoo form. aloe and jojoba is the best for your hair. hope this helps! รข™¥
4 :
Maybe if you go to a mall and they sell Aveda, try Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment. Its a weekly one thats really good!
5 :
well u could use hot oil your hair that is wat i do and it gives your hair more shine
6 :
I suggest Sunsilk it smells goood and it makes you hair shiny, soft, and silky :D I use and I get a lot of compliments :P
7 :
Well, this isn't about conditioning but about washing. You should get a shampoo WITHOUT sodium laureth sulfate. It is really bad for your hair. I use a line called Aveda. It is kinda expensive but its really good for your hair and it smells really good. Hope this info helps




 Read more discussions :