Sunday, September 16, 2012

Any true health food / natural experts out there


Any true health food / natural experts out there ?
I know pertrolieum jelly is no good to use on skin,I use it I confess and I am still here. Is there something thick and greesy, a bareier like this I can use instead ? I also want to repell roaches around the house that would not be toxic to my cats/kittens,(cats like to jump up on counters and stuff like this), if it got on their paws and licked it off, or could be used on their ears, skin, like that.. I know petrolium jelly works great,I find these pests won't cross over petrolium jelly,I use it on my counter top appliance legs, my coffee maker for example. I know a lot about this, but I am always open for a refresher course, and to learn new things. Thanks.
Other - Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Health Benefits Chicken is rated as a very good source of protein, providing 67.6% of the daily value for protein in 4 ounces. The structure of humans and animals is built on protein. We derive our amino acids from animal and plant sources of protein, then rearrange the nitrogen to make the pattern of amino acids we require. For more info just click on the link below?
2 :
Boric Acid sounds bad but really it is a safe and effective way to get rid of roaches. Pick some up from a feed store or hardware store



 Read more discussions :