Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Would I be considered a health food freak


Would I be considered a health food freak?
Every day I have to eat 3 cups of veggies and fruit and no bread. Here is an example of my diet: Breakfast- whole grain and high fiber cereal mixed with flax and blueberries with a smoothie that contains spinach, strawberries, bananas, and ice Lunch- A nice big salad with organic field greens mixed with tomato, onion, cucumber, radishes, zucchini threads, raisins, and vinegar and oil Snack- raspberries mixed with almonds and waulnuts Dinner- organic wild salmon with mixed veggies and OJ Would I be considered a health food freak?
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
NO;O i want to eat like that :O
2 :
Consuming the desired food is important for your wellbeing. You can try supplementing your diet with acai berry, it is not only a widely tested and acknowledged weight loss produce, it is a superfood too. There's a risk free trial offered at http://rds.yahoo.com/**http%3a//galips.bestweightloss4u.info I've been taking it for 3 weeks now and it is definitely having an effect!!
3 :
No, I think you'd just be considered healthy. I'm the same way

 Read more discussions :