Friday, September 16, 2011

What is the best way to save money on groceries when you eat healthy food?


What is the best way to save money on groceries when you eat healthy food?
Groceries are so expensive these days, but health food costs even more. The price of fresh vegetables, turkey, chicken, and lowfat or fat-free foods is outrageous! How do you afford to stay healthy?
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lol i kow right? i would say if u really reqallly reeeeaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to stay healty and skiny get aloan. lol no joke thats my only conclusion
2 :
Grow your own vegetable garden. Doesn't cost much, very convenient and you know what your putting in your food. I'm getting prepared to start my own ;)
3 :
You have to start thinking S-M-A-R-T. What kind of cutbacks can you make? For example: I drink bottled water. Now at $1 a bottle on something that covers over 65% of our planet is not smart. So I bought one of those water filters that screw into your faucet. I have bottles that I refil over and over again. I take them to work. Do you have a lot of small appliances around that house that are always on? I cut my electronic bill almost in half by unplugging all the clock radios and night lights. I also bought some of those florescent bulbs that look a lot like a regular bulb. These things use 80% less electricity than regular bulbs. You would be surprised, but these small things add up. I know I was spending money on the water filter and energy efficient bulbs but these things will pay for themselves in a month providing they pertain to you. If you really need the money right away start cutting back on your food costs. Romain noodles cost a dime and they taste just as good as campbells chicken noodle that costs $130 a can. Ok no chicken in romain noodles, but you are probably just missing about 4 tiny pieces of chicken. .Before you know it you will be ahead. And remember you have to start thinking S-M-A-R-T



 Read more discussions :