Monday, September 12, 2011

What's beneficial when it comes to going from a junk food eater to a health food eater


What's beneficial when it comes to going from a junk food eater to a health food eater?
I'm in school all day and too tired to cook when I get home so most of the time, I'll have fast food and sweets. I'm trying so hard to go back to health food like I did earlier last year and the year before. For example, I'm trying to have fruit instead of sweets for dessert, salad instead of a burger, veggies instead of fries, and so forth. I plan on not stopping at a fast food place unless I have absolutely no choice like being on vacation or something and try to give up sweet like I did with coffee and soda last year. I haven't had coffee or soda since last year. I'm proud of myself for that. Can I benefit from this and if so how?

Diet & Fitness - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
fruits cuz there healthy and sweet.
2 :
there is no downside to switching to healthier foods. less fats, salt, simple carbs, etc. you can actually get addicted to fast food. i recently went on weight watchers. i haven,t lost tons of weight; but my energy levels are way up. i ate quite well before starting, but cut out a lot of fats and salt as a result of a reduced caloric intake. i felt the difference within three days


 Read more discussions :