Tuesday, November 8, 2011

if we have a warm home,food to eat,our health,electricity and running water what more do we need I ask greedy


if we have a warm home,food to eat,our health,electricity and running water what more do we need I ask greedy?
americans.I watch house hunters on hgtv and those people on there make me ashamed of being an american.Comments like this is going to need updating,not enough yard for the dogs,kitchen not big enough,oh my no jet tub,oh no closet not big enough for all my stuff.
Other - Television - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Peace...................
2 :
I also watch House Hunters. I`m Canadian and I don`t feel I have the right to comment on Americans but I agree with you. I saw a couple this week that turned down a lovely house only because there was no en suite bathroom in the guest room.



 Read more discussions :