Thursday, April 12, 2012

If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life What would it be?! (W/ NO health issues)


If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life What would it be?! (W/ NO health issues)?
So pick one dish or food item you'd be willing to eat for the rest of your life... and you would still be blessed with good health!
Other - Food & Drink - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cheese.
2 :
Pizza
3 :
(Home Fried) Chips and Salsa!!!!!!! Yummy Hard to pick one! Blue Bunny Fudge Bars!!!!!
4 :
Tube steak smothered in underwear TasTy !
5 :
Cheeseburgers
6 :
good question thanksgiving dinner
7 :
I dont know.. I would get sick if it!! Maybe guacamole dortios :)
8 :
I don't think this is really what you are asking, but it is said that people can actually survive the longest eating only beans. Apparently, they contain most of the necessary nutrients?? Not sure what kind they are referring too...but probably one that has potassium?
9 :
Soy everything- soy beans It worked for the chinese and I like it also.
10 :
black bean chicken enchiladas
11 :
Pork Schnitzel ala creme with mushrooms, sided with basmati rice and feta cheese. The way I make it :-)
12 :
I would eat different varieties of pizza
13 :
African passion fruit (the kind with wrinkled black skin and a sweet yellow center). I can also make delicious juice of it when I'm thirsty, assuming that's allowed. Really, though, I'd get sick of even delicious stuff if I ate only it.



 Read more discussions :