Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What percentage of your food do you think is damaging your health


What percentage of your food do you think is damaging your health?

Other - Food & Drink - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Personally, I think maybe 5% due to my exteme low fat diet. But I am here to live, enjoy red meat, all meat, fruit, veggies, pasta, potatoes, etc. Eat minimal junk food or fried food. Think a well rounded healthy diet is key.
2 :
depends--is it food I make, or food I buy? Since I make almost everything from scratch I know exactly what goes into it. But as for restaurant food it probably damages you greatly--hence why I cook at home!
3 :
I DON'T KNOW....I LOVE FOOD BUT IM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! (NOOO IM NOT OVERWEIGHT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN JUST WATCHIN MY SHAPE AND CURVESSSSSS



 Read more discussions :