Saturday, April 28, 2012

What is your favorite healthy food


What is your favorite healthy food?
I've been trying to eat healthy but last night I Ate at Mcdonald's and it tasted.... amazing to say the least, havent eaten there for months. just wondering what your fav healthy food is and/or junk food. just wondering if there's any health food out there that can compare with the sweet sweet goodness of a Double cheese of the dollar menu... without me have a Coronary.

Other - Food & Drink - 26 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
healthy food doesnt taste nearly as good as food that is bad for you. but i do like fruit. like strawberries.
2 :
chocolate pie burgerking cola fries
3 :
I'd like a large organic mixed green salad.
4 :
Frenchfries, Double Double from In and Out and an Extra Large Chocolate ship cookie shake!
5 :
mmm... a prawn salad lettus, tomato, scallions and prawns covered with a nice dressing of: mayo, salad cream, red sauce and vinegar mixed to a nice pink colour (kind of like 1000 island) yumm
6 :
dark chocolate and green tea
7 :
dice fruits in the frige is easy access and good to kill any temptations....
8 :
That was honestly good to you? If you want to eat healthy - first thing on the agenda is never eat there again. Maybe after you eat yourself into Type 2 diabetes, you'll learn to enjoy things that aren't killing you.
9 :
As long as you don't eat the same food every day >If a bit larger than you want to be have control>Myself I'm 6' 176lb eat everything that's get in the way>Have fun>
10 :
in my language (sundanese, one of indonesian's dialect), it called as bala-bala. it taste sooooooooooo great. and it's cheap and easy to make. u just need: vegetables (whatever) small chopped, salt, pfeffer (huh?? is it german or english?? sorry, i always mix them lately), small chopped garlic (preferable), and an egg. mix them well with a little bit water and then deep fry them for every two spoons mixing. serve with chili sauce...mmhhhhh it taste good and healthy!
11 :
Mine is a good helping of Sugar free double chocolate Instant pudding!! That always helped me loose weight,,,tasted great and was good for me ,,,(that was my favorite way to get my dairy products ) Make some and have it ready for next craving IT WORKS !!!!
12 :
vegies, steak, mash potato cooked in chicken noodle soup with graie.yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
13 :
Broccoli, cooked. Or raw in a salad with a little spinach (You'll be strong at the finish!), balsamic vinegar and shredded carrots. And a little olive oil mixed with the vinegar. Bon appetit!
14 :
For me a nice green chef salad made out of dark greens is an awesome meal with a cup of mixed fresh fruit with a dolop of whip cream as dessert. Yes, in the beginning you will miss the taste of the unhealthy food but then you get used to it. You can also make a burger yourself that is WAY more healthier than fast food. Try to buy the 90% lean if you are able to afford it.
15 :
i think smoothies are very healthful because when you have a smoothy its all like fruits and juice. its like hella good for you
16 :
Put one peeled, chopped banana and a sweet apple into the blender, add enough milk to just about cover the fruits (about 1 cup). If you don't like milk, you can use soymilk or juice. Also, you can dilute the milk to save some calories. Mix it all up into liquid and enjoy. If you want more consistency, you can add a few tablespoons of soft tofu. Also, you can have a bowl of pasta with tomato sauce for under 250 calories. Boil some whole-grain pasta, and while it's warm, pour over it tomato sauce (Prego multi vegetable works well). If you want, you can add some grilled chicken breast in there as well. This makes a low-calorie, filling meal. There are ways to enjoy your food and still eat healthy.
17 :
Organic pumpkin seeds, green tea, and blackberries.
18 :
My favorite junk food is plain Lays. And when I break down and do fast food I go to Mickey D's and have a classic Big Mac combo. But when I stick to my healthy plan of eating I go for a salad with just lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.
19 :
I think having a double cheeseburger every week or so is fine(health wise) as long as you eat healthy most of the time. Dannon Light n Fit 60 calorie vanilla yogurt is delicious and curbs my appetite. Low-Sodium V-8 juice satisfies my cravings and is nutritious
20 :
All sea food is my favorite healthy food. There is a great variety (unlike meat) and there are many ways to prepare it.
21 :
It's because you have been doing it not long enough. Do not give up and some time afterwards try it again- you'll spit it out, so nasty the junk food will taste. I like all the fruits, horseradishes, tomatoes and all the vegetables. Bad food - love cheese.
22 :
My food has to be tasty doesn't matter whether it is healthy or organically prepared by the Monks of the Himalayas.
23 :
oh god a big mac would hit the mark for me right now,but if i had to go healthy it would be carrot batons and houmous. mmm mmm mmm mmm slurrrrp!
24 :
Any type of berry, pineapples, apples, sweet potatoes, grilled fish, turkey burgers, whole wheat breads, green teas, herbal teas
25 :
I try to stay away from too much sugar & refined foods e.g. white bread. Eat naturally sweet fruit & fruit juices with no added sugar. Eat a lot of fruit & veggies every day.
26 :
Afraid I can't help you there. I am addicted to salad. Love them. But I often have my salad on my Big Mac. LOL



 Read more discussions :