Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's your favorite health food


What's your favorite health food?

Other - Food & Drink - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hummus
2 :
I like tabbouleh salad.
3 :
boca burgers, they are veggie burgers
4 :
American Pasta!!
5 :
vegetables fresh from my garden less than an hour old
6 :
steamed fish.......fish is good.....
7 :
yogurt raisins
8 :
Hummus and Boca Burgers. I also like guacamole and blue corn tortilla chips.
9 :
Sardine fish and turkey sandwiches and also a salad with strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, kiwi, lettuce, grapes and oranges. Yumm... I have to go make one.
10 :
banana's
11 :
chili-cheese dog and french fries
12 :
Salmon and Catfish, both are filled with tons of healthy stuff so I never have to feel guilty about eating them,except if I fry the Catfish then I'd have to be careful
13 :
Green Machine by Naked Juice






Read more discussions :