Thursday, July 28, 2011

How do you start a natural food store or spa


How do you start a natural food store or spa?
I am a freshman in college and I am trying to decide on a major. I have become interested in possibly owning my own health food store or co-op, or some sort of place with alternative healing methods. I was wondering if anyone who owns something like this could tell me how they got it started, what they studied in college, etc. Is it very difficult? About how much money will it cost? How do you attract people to shop there? Stuff like that. Thank you.
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
You may google the site Pubspa.com. There are many sap enthusiasts around the world,and they are friendly to help u.Maybe one is a freshman in college and is trying to decide on a major.




 Read more discussions :