Saturday, June 16, 2012

Do you think the name "Ripe" is too similar to "Cherry Ripe"? (i have to design and create a health food)


Do you think the name "Ripe" is too similar to "Cherry Ripe"? (i have to design and create a health food)?
As part of my main business assignment at school i have to create a health food product. I've decided i'd like to call it "Ripe", so far i think it will contain black cherries, walnuts, dark callebaut chocolate and perhaps oats. I'd like to know what peoples impressions of the product are from what has been described as its ingredients. I'd also (obviously) like to know if anyone thinks my product concept is too close to that of "Cherry Ripe". (By the way, the business itself is called "Eden", while the product is called "Ripe").
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Personal opinion: I don't like the word. It doesn't really have that much connotation with food or Eden. I'd called it "Heaven" or "Haven



 Read more discussions :