Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I have health food cravings. Is that bad



I have health food cravings. Is that bad?
I have intense food cravings, but not for junk food. I usually binge eat alot if fruit, crackers, and kashi cereal. I run cross country and I never touch junk food. Are these binges unhealthy and will they make me fat like a junk food binge?
Diet & Fitness - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well as long as your not starving yourself, eating a lot of fruits and healthy foods is good for you. i don't think it will make you want to eat junk food.
2 :
Eating healthy food about five times a day is good. It will probably not make you fat, especially if you're running regularly. The proper thing is to eat mixed food (look at the food pyramid). Make your breakfast the largest meal of the day. As long as you're satisfying your hunger, it's OK. Your body knows exactly when it needs nutrients. The problem begins when you eat out of boredom or to combat sadness or to simply feel good (without actually feeling hungry). If your cravings really become too much for you, you can try acupressure to beat them. It's a completely natural way of doing it and it works.


 Read more discussions :